COMMISSION STATUS: OPEN!
All listed prices are base prices in EURO € and can vary depending on the complexity and details of the commission. Prices are subject to change without notice. The style of commissions can vary, cause I am trying to constantly get better and am also trying out different approaches. Not first come first serve – I accept commission requests in regard of topic, character and overall vibe.
If you are unsure don’t hesitate to ask ♥
Style A: 15€ | Style B: 25€
Simple background (solid color with pattern) included. Highly detailed character designs or outfits will increase the price. The file will be A4 (2480x3508px) or square (2500x2500px) size.
Props (pets, mascots, headwear, etc.): +5-10€ | Additional Characters: +80% of base price
Style A: 35€ | Style B: 45€
Simple background (solid color with pattern) included. Highly detailed character designs or outfits will increase the price. The file will be A4 (2480x3508px) size – horizontal or vertical.
Props (pets, mascots, weapons, etc.): +10-25€ | Additional Characters: +80% of base price
Style A: 55€ | Style B: 65€
Simple background (solid color with pattern) included. Highly detailed character designs or outfits will increase the price. I am not doing scenery illustrations with full BGs atm. The file will be A4 (2480x3508px) size – horizontal or vertical.
Props (pets, mascots, weapons, etc.): +15-35€ | Additional Characters: +80% of base price
Personalized emotes for twitch (compatible for discord as well). Please always submit coloured references of your existing character (they do not have to be professional!).
Full-coloured and simplified to be as readable as possible for your chat.
– You’ll get: transparent PNG | 112px/56px/28px sizes
humanoid and animal characters possible.
– Base Price: 30€ each
– get more, pay less!
1-5 emotes: 30€ each | 6-10 emotes: 29€ each | 11-20 emotes: 28€ each | 21+ emotes: 27€ each
– Rush order (4-5 day turnaround): +15€/emote
– Separated parts for animation: +25€/emote with PSD file ready to give to your animator!
LIVE 2D MODEL ART
You’ll need to provide a colored reference of your Vtuber Design in (preferably) high resolution, if your character has a lot of details you do not want me to miss. If you already are in negotiations with a rigger, pls ask them if they have specific wishes for the cutting of the model (or some sort of guideline) – otherwise I can make additional changes after you found one, with a small fee depending on how complex the rigger wants the parts cut!
From head to waist (arms included).
Base price: tba
Base price: tba
You’ll receive a .PSD file (10000x5000px) with separated parts & a .PNG file of the finished model art – no rigging!!!
Included are 2 expressions: blush & pout. Complex character designs as well as outfits etc. will increase the price. All additional base prices are guideline prices – they will increase if the wished toggle is more complex.
Base prices for additional toggles:
- additional facial expression: +10-15€/each
- additional arm toggle: +20-50€/each
- additional pet/mascot: +25-70€/each
- additional hairstyle: +50-100€/each
- additional clothing: +50-200€/each
TOS Agreement Exceptions for Live2D Model Art
- Work completion requires 21 business days minimum, and may take up to 60 business days depending on each project.
- Full commercial usage rights are included in Live2D Model Art Commissions
- Client may pay 50% of the invoice upfront, and the other 50% after the model is finished (otherwise all payments upfront in total).
- Client will not receive the model file, if the invoice has not been paid in full.
- Client receives a .PSD file (10000x5000px) with separated parts & a .PNG file of the finished model art for showcase.
- The Artist provides no rigging of the Vtuber Art and the Client acknowledges, that depending on the rigger they want to use, additional fees for changes of the cutting can occur, if they did not provide contact prior to commission request.
- If Client requests cancellation, 50% of project fees may be forfeit if cancelled within 2 days before work starts. A partial to full refund may be provided if there is more than 2 days’ notice.
- No refunds are possible after work begins unless initiated by the Artist and except for circumstances due to the Artist as detailed in TOS 8.4. and Section 3.
YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
If you’d like to commission me for a different type of illustrational work, feel free to send me an email! I am happy to talk with you about your project!
The art I create is for Personal use ONLY! But: You may use my artwork for commercial purposes as long as you agree to pay the commercial rights! Those rights vary into 2 categories for different occasions. Please read more about the different tiers in my Terms of Service.
HOW TO COMMISSION ME
Please read the Terms of Service & the FAQ carefully, before filling out the Commission Form, as you have to accept those in order to commission me. Any questions regarding my workflow or specific parts of the TOS & FAQ can be asked in private messages on my twitter, or through the contact form.
Thank you for your interest in my work ~ I really appreciate it!